Insoles for Cemented & Strobel Stitching Constructions
MANUFACTURE OF INSOLES
We manufacture different articles for insoles depending on the need, for any type of shoe, boot or sports shoe, for women, men or children.
The basic product is non-woven polyester fabric (TNT or non-woven) of different weights depending on the thickness of the insole. In the materials for strobel stitching we add a polypropylene net to give maximum stability to the insole.
We have specific products for sports footwear, safety shoes (antistatic and conductive) both for direct injection, strobel stitching and cemented assembly.
We produce in standard colours or customised colours according to the customer’s requirements. We supply the material in sheets or soft materials in rolls.
A) INSOLES FOR CEMENTED ASSEMBLY
- Stiff material
- Article manufactured with recycled material in more than 80% of its components.
- Material certified by Inescop as “ECOdesigned” and “Vegan”
- Standard thickness: 1,00 / 1,25 / 1,5 / 1,8 / 2.0 / 2,5 / 3,0 mm.
- Standard sheet format: 1 m x 1,6 m.
- Standard colours: Green.
- Special versions: 35 D (harder) and HD (water-repellent).
- Stiff type material of the highest quality.
- Thickness range: 1,00 – 6,0 mm: Thickness standard: 1,00 / 1,25 / 1,50 / 1,80 / 2,00 / 2,50 / 3,00 mm.
- Stiff type material.
- Thickness range 1,00 – 6,0 mm: Thickness standard: 1,00 / 1,25 / 1,50 / 1,80 / 2,00 / 2,50 / 3,00 mm.
- Stiff type material.
- Thickness range: 1,00 – 6,0 mm: Thickness standard: 1,00 / 1,25 / 1,50 / 1,80 / 2,00 / 2,50 / 3,00 mm
- Flexible type material for the manufacture of flexible insoles. This insole is mainly used in casual footwear, children’s footwear and women’s footwear.
B) STROBEL STITCHING
We manufacture several ranges with a polypropylene net incorporated into the non-woven, in various thicknesses, with different hardness and we apply coatings to prevent the PU from passing through during the direct injection process, at the customer’s request.
PR3 AF: Strobel stitching for direct injection and vulcanised injection moulding.
SSM TAF: Strobel stitching for cemented or vulcanised construction.
PLANTIESTATIC: Strobel anti-static and direct PU injection.
USE AND COMPOSITION
This product is used as an insole material for STROBEL stitching.
STAPLANT REC FI-RA 150 ARENA is based on a high quality nonwoven of RECYCLED polyester fibres impregnated with reinforcing resins, needlepunched to a high tenacity polypropylene net.
It is particularly suitable for the construction of Strobel shoes, sports shoes, unisex casual shoes… Inescop certified as “ECODesigned” and “Vegan”.
- Material certified by Inescop with “ECODesigned” and “Vegan” labels.
- Anti-bacterial treated.
- Flexing resistant.
- Does not delaminate.
- Moisture control.
- Abrasion resistant (wet and dry).
RECYCLED AND NATURAL MATERIALS
- Recycled Fibres: 100% (78% of total weight).
If you need information or the technical data-sheet of any insole product (strobel or cementend), please do not hesitate to complete the form provided. It will be a pleasure for us to inform you .
Monday to Friday
- Store 07:00 – 15:00
- Offices/Administration 9:00 – 14:00 / 15:00 – 18:00
Saturdays and Sundays Cerrado
This post is also available in: Spanish